STARPLUS STSe Business Communications System
The popular Vertical Vodavi STS product family is a market leader in small to medium size businesses. Still offered at the same modest price, this system delivers powerful communications features. Yet it remains a refreshingly affordable communications solution for organizations requiring up to 48 phones.
The basic KSU comes with four incoming lines, eight digital stations, and two analog stations. As your business grows, the system will expand to twenty four incoming lines and forty eight digital stations. The ultra-modern desktop STSe speaker-phone now features optional blue backlighting for easy reading in a wide range of lighting conditions. The phone has twenty four programmable buttons for your favorite features. The 48-button console meets the needs of organizations requiring a live receptionist.
STSe in-skin voicemail and voice recording options offer up to 200 hours of capacity and an unlimited number of mailboxes without compromising overall system capacity.
STSe FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- ADP – Additional Device Port on every phone for fax or modem connection
- Basic and expanded system options
- Easy to configure, install and program
- Fax detect – Eliminates the need for a dedicated FAX line
- Caller ID Name and number display is available on all phones.
- One phone model loaded with features
- Optional in-skin voicemail
- Soft keys enable quick access to system features
- Standard 2.5 mm headset jack on every phone
- Voicemail does not reduce system capacity
- Approximately 200 calling features available
VOICE MAIL SYSTEM
The system is an eight port voice mail system giving you the ability to have eight incoming calls answered at the same time. The system has the following productivity enhancing features:
- Live Call Screening/Answering Machine Emulation
- Automated Attendant
- Automatic Routing
- Menu Routing
- One Touch Record
- Pager Notification
- Password Protection
- RAN Announcement Mailbox
- Smart Transfer
- Time & Date Stamp
- Voice Messaging
Lease options are available for the total cost of your phone system, including labor, materials, and equipment. The most popular option is a three year lease with a $1.00 buy out at the end of the lease. Contact us for more information.